Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Life goes on I guess

Not to complain or anything but; my head hurts.. And I had a Math-test today... Which could have been easier.. I didn't do too well, I think I've ruined my chances for the highest grade now : )... and that sucks.. well, I think it's because of my headache that I didn't do anything since I got home today.

The song of today:
Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz

I love this song, to be honest; there's not one of Gorillaz other songs that I like even close to as much as I like this song, it's got all those parts a song needs to be good!

♪Windmill, Windmill for the land.
Love forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your strife
It is sinking, falling down
Love forever love is free
Let's turn forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
Is everybody in?♪

Aaaaand that's that folks!

1 comment:

Lostcatangel said...

that song is LOVELLLYYYY!!