Monday, 16 March 2009

Returning to school (boring title, ehy?)

School wasn't all that hard to come back to after all.. even though this was just the first day of the week.. So maybe I should wait a little bit with that statement.. Well, I've studied a lot since I got home today.. I basically had to (With the help of the book) re-teach myself everything we've learned, at least that's the way it feels.. And I mostly blame it on me being sick last week.. two weeks ago I was quite relaxed about the whole thing and thought that I had everything under control.. well.. it's at the very least worse now.. I mean.. I'm not at all prepared right now, my brain is shut down.. Oh well, maybe it won't be that bad.... of to study some more Math.. Wooopdeedo!

The song of today:
Snow (Hey Oh) by Red Hot Chili Peppers

This choice was hard, I couldn't decide between great songs like Other Side, Californication & Scar Tissue.. so.. I remembered there are some newer songs that's just as great, I mean, RHCP is a band with so many great songs, I feel like I'm repeating myself.. but apparently I feel this way about many bands I listen to.. HOW COMES?!? Go figure... Well, hard choice, great, great, great band with great songs, there are more great songs that I didn't mention too, I completely love their sound.

On to more studies or bed.. it's kind of the same thing = )

No comments: