First of all: I didn't mean anyone in particular when I said that I was a little disappointed that I didn't get any answers, I just meant overall, I'm not mad or something, like someone seemed to be thinking, I'm sorry if it seemed that way.. but I really need.. or needed or still need some help with the matter at hand..
On to other news; yesterday I was with some friends from my class, we played singstar, we sang in other words XD.. and we participated in shutting of all lights during the "Earth Hour".. in the meantime we.. talked asked questions and stuff.. basically mostly different variations of Truth or Dare. After that we continued to play some singstar and we talked a lot about animé, manga and games... when I finally got home (After 01.00).. I didn't have the strenght to post in this blog... BUT.. when I tried to sleep.. I couldn't really.. probably because of all the candy I'd been eating and so on.. I drank one energy drink and a whole lot of Fanta too.. so.. I sneaked around the house a little and watched some tv and stuff like that... then I went to bed.
Dispite that, I woke up pretty early today.. and I've been watching webb-tv, catching up you know... and when I considered myself done with that; I started to write all the answers to our form on a document, I took the assignment upon myself to write all the answers from the first school until tomorrow, my friend who works with me on it had more tests than me that week.. so it came naturally.. and I worked for like five hours today, honestly.. and finally I'm done with the first school, we only needed to get that far until tomorrow so we had something to show.. Well.. I listened to two "Popcirkus"-shows while I did the homework too... so now I've watched (or at least listened to) all of those.
The song of today would be something from Salem Al Fakir.. I havn't decided if I like his new album more, less or the same amout compared to his first one.. Astronaut, Hymn and Good Song are all great though.
And before I go to sleep I'll have to translate some Latin.. at the very least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment