Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Not the first thing I'd want to have to write about

Ok, let me just tell you what I was going to write about first; how I did ok but maybe not great during my test.. and how I havn't been doing anything today except watching Bleach and talking to some persons on Skype.. And that I didn't do my Spanish homework like I should have.

Oh.. and how I'm worn out, body and soul... but that's not what I'll write about...

Well.. I'm not going to name any person or anything like that but a good (internet)friend of mine just told me that the person.. well.. felt like shit.. and had thoughts of ending it all.. Of course I was upset.. I just sat here shaking, really, literally... the person's been like that before.. but this time I feel like it seems even more serious.. I hope I could help out a bit at least.. well, so that's what kept me from concentrating on anything else, like to write about anything else. There's no need to explain how helpless and frustrated and sad you feel when you learn of anything like this. Well, I hope you can understand why I devoted most of this post to that matter.

The song of today:
Handlebars by Flobots

I was right, this is the band Simon told me about yesterday and, like I suspected, I liked them very much, the song I liked the most at first was "Stand Up".. but after hearing Handlebars a couple of time; it got inside my head, it's more of a song that instantly gets stuck, maybe it's because of the wicked lyrics that are repeated (I can ride my bike with no handlebars, no handlebars, no handlebars).. Well, I liked it, it's a bit different from most music, that's a good thing, they've got something unique.. how cool isn't having a viola in a rap group?

We'll see another day.. tomorrow : D!

1 comment:

Gson said...

That sounds really scary, been in your position myself and it´s NOT funny! Hope it goes well for your friend!