Monday, 2 March 2009

Pretty nice day after all

Ok!.. So school started once again today, when I woke up I was, to my surprise; REALLY, REALLY alert and awake!.. My head still felt like it had been thrown down a cliff though. It was a strange feeling.. Well, the only really important thing that happened during lessons today was during both of the "Staden och Framtiden" lessons, we really got things done! We finished our form and that ended up kind of good.. and then we called two local schools, that was step one in process of making appointments with the schools so that we can hand out our form to some school-classes.

Anyway, I spent most of my sparetime after school in front of the tv, I watched a lot of comedy shows, they just keeped on coming! It was really great and relaxing, I did play poker online for my father when he was out with the dogs, I did a pretty good job and trippled his stack.. then I hung around to see how it would end, he made it into one of the ten qualifying places to another tournament, so that was a success.

Other than that I found out that my uncle's funeral is next tuesday.. so I guess I'll only be atending school half of that day. Another thing I found out is that I'm going to go to the hairdresser this friday I think.. and the picture I draw in paint 7 Febuary wasn't completely correct, my hair was a little longer.. and now it's another little bit longer.

So.. yeah, helped a friend/classmate out on msn (when I finally sat down here, in front of my computer), she needed some help with some spanish homework.. I think this day was quite nice, even though it was school.. I think it was good to test how good I could handle not being in front of the computer.. and I definetly found out that I'm not addicted at all, it's more that I'm here when I've got nothing else to do..

Oh! And one last thing; I got into a little discussion on msn, I really started to think that I'm like a retard that doesn't know that values like kindness and humbleness and so on are so bad. Like; I'm the last non-egotistic swine that doesn't behave like shit and that doesn't wish bad things upon anyone.. And I know I exagerated a little now but that's about what our conclusion was.. Well, when I think about it I know it isn't true.. but I do think that there are some elements that does mean something there.. well, I don't know

Well.. I'm tired...so good night folks! (I think I'll study a little Geography and read the Spanish novel before it's really bedtime)

The song of today:
The Tide by The Spill Canvas

OH! I love these moments! The moment of discovering (I found it through an internet forum) a really great, heartbreaking song that you can just get into the first time you listen to it. I do think that you really need to listen to the lyrics of this song intensely to really appreciate it as much as I do right now, it does have a nice sound but I accedently didn't listen so much, and when the words all become a blur; it just sounds like.. any other song.. and a little whiny.. I do like it!

My favorite part is; "Heaven's not a place that you go when you die, it's that moment in life when you acctually feel alive.. so live for the moment"

Hej då!

No comments: