Today I did something amazing! Something beautiful, something marvelous! You may call it a bit retro too; I bought a Cd! A real Cd, in a real store! Don't tell me you're not impressed ;D.. I bought Sofia Karlsson's new album; Söder Om Kärleken.. It's great! I've listened to it .. well.. I think this is my 6th time now.. I love the whole album, the lyrics are a bit different from Visor Från Vinden and Svarta Ballader.. probably because she's written (and so on) almost every single song herself this time.. But I'm not saying that's a bad change, I like these lyrics too, I was just pointing out that it's not completely the same style... Well.. to sum it up; I love this album, it was not a disappointment, Sofia keeps on being brilliant. By the way; I didn't buy the album because it wasn't on Spotify.. I don't want to support artists for the simple reason that I can't listen to them through Spotify, I want the opposite; I want all bands and artists to be on Spotify.. It's just that I really like Sofia Karlsson's music.. so I want to support her by buying her records, I've got Svarta Ballader and Visor Från Vinden since last summer so.. yeah.
And what else did I do today?.. I ate at a pizza place with my family.. and bought some pens and a block.. for school.. Also; I watched the final Melodifestivalen show this year.. I'm glad it's over and I can't believe that the song that won.. actually won.. I didn't believe it when she even got to be in the final show... oh well; I don't really care that much.. I figured out a theory about my taste in Swedish music though; I've started to think that I like all Swedish music the last year or so.. but then I think about singers like Carola.. and I realize that I don't like ALL Swedish singers/bands/etc. .. and today I figured it out.. even though it isn't all that correct; I like all Swedish musical performers that seems like someone that wouldn't compete in Melodifestivalen.. now; this theory doesn't completely tell the truth; first of all; there are many exceptions... but well.. it points out a little what kind of music I like.. that was just a waste of time.. wasn't it? I didn't have a point at all with writing that! At least it seems like I didn't..
The song of today:
En Apa Som Liknar Dig by Olle Ljungström
(Er.. I'm high on Sofia Karlsson right now.. If I could have her song as my "The song of today" once more; I would today..) so; I started to listen to Olle Ljungström some days ago, and I like his music : ).. I saw him on TV and wanted to look more into his music.. and here I am, praising one of his songs.. Well.. I heard that he is "famous" for his great lyrics.. And I can't agree more.. so.. bye : )..
"And you're wondering; what is wrong with me?; What is happening?; What do I need to remove this feeling? And then you get a tap on your shoulder... a tap... and when you finally turn around; who's behind you? The World. The World! Right on your shoulder going; Hi, hey, what's up?.. I don't know if we've met but I'm the fucking world.. and I just wanna' eh.. I wanna' let you know something..ehm..hmhmhm.. you're gonna cry!.. And you're like; Thanks World!" - Dane Cook :).. Lovely isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment