Sunday, 1 March 2009

End of a period of sloth

Well, I did do some schoolwork, not much at all but still, I read like.. 6 out of 13 pages of a Spanish novel.. I've got more time to do that though, other than that I didn't get anything done, after all; school starts tomorrow, not today! As always; the one-week-break isn't near as long as you'd hope that It'd be.. well, there's nothing I can do about that, I'll just long for the next one.. around easter.. seems far to long from where I'm standing right now.

Lets see.. this day was just a long.. prolinging of doing nothing.. I think.. I think I didn't do anything so that I didn't have to do things.. [Laughter].. I liked how that formulation made the sentence say the same thing as it could have said if I shortened it.. .. .. Ahum, well.. yeah, so I watched some tv and ate.. and listened to music, a really relaxed day, I'm satisfied with it and that's all that matters!

So, obviously, because I didn't do more, there's nothing more to tell, have a great time y'all!

The song of today:
Absolutely (Story of a Girl) by Nine Days

I would agree if anyone would say that this song is a little corny, with a little school-boyish sound to it, it doesn't have all that much power behind it.. but still, I think that it's good, and that's the thing; I don't really know how to explain why I like the song.. maybe it's the lyrics.. but when I think twice about that I don't think that's it either, even though they are good enough.. Well, I like the song and that's that.

Sayonara

No comments: