This has been a rough day.. but I feel good after all!.. Started out with us getting out tests back.. I think more than half of my class didn't pass.. I did but I still got a low grade.. For me; it's still kind of a personal failure, I know I did better than most of my classmates but we've all got different expectations on ourselves. Then we had the Swedish test.. it was SO much easier than I feared it would be! After that I feared that I'd have to do my oral report during the Spanish lesson.. but the teacher wanted to hear some other students first so I'm going to have my oral report tomorrow instead. Then I ate.. and then we had English, we're going to act out a scene from Romeo and Juliet. And last but not least; the oral report during the Geography lesson.. I think that went pretty well even though I got really nervous right before.. and my voice was unstable for a little while in the beginning.. I don't know if that was noticeable.. probably.. well, I didn't have to look at my paper so I guess I got that into my head at least... then I went home..
...and when I got inside my dad told me that we were going, I barely got inside before I had to leave again.. well.. me and my sister got to practice driving for the first time.. and then we went to my aunt to get some freezer.. and then we went and bought some computer parts.. we got my uncle's computer while my aunt got the screen and keyboard and stuff like that.. but when we got home we noticed that there was one cable that didn't fit with the computer so we couldn't continue with that.. well; my sister's probably going to have a computer soon enough. And then I've played some games too, DX-ball and S4 League... I should have studied some Latin and looked through the Spanish novel.. maybe I'll do that when I go to sleep.. oh well, I feel good anyways, I hope you guys are too.
I'm quite happy that Emil Jensen is finally really on Spotify! he had some song before but now I can listen to his whole albums there. I would like to see him perform again.
The song of today:
För Sent För Edelweiss by Håkan Hellström
I've listened to this song for quite a while now, I've returned to it several times the last month, when I found it I loved it, right now; not much has changed.. well.. I like it for the same reasons I like most songs...
Sleeeeeepy ZzZzzZzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment