Wednesday, 11 March 2009

It's the end of the day as far as I know (and I feel so and so)

Hello!.. I think I'm better than yesterday today.. even though yesterday was the worst day yet.. Well.. all this missing-school stuff is stressing me out, it sucks : (.. I do know that I probably won't be all that much after.. but it still feels like I'm going to be completely lost.. well.. I'll go to school when I'm better.. if I feel good enough; it might be tomorrow, it might be next week if I'm not better before the weekend.. Yes, this day was as meaningless as the other ones.. and my throat hurts a little.. watched some movies..

The song of today:
It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) by R.E.M.

The song's good.. and I like R.E.M. .. I mean, it's not my favorite band in the whole world but I do listen to their music from time to time.. and they've got many good songs.. I'm not going to mention them all this time, even though I kind of wanted.

I'll meet you there?

No comments: