I' ve been a little locked away by myself today, it was my own choice.. well, I spent much time on my room and; I didn't go online on msn until.. like 18.00.. which left me pretty isolated :D.. I should say that I was up at.. like 08.00 or 09.00 too... well, I watched a lot of web-tv, as much as I could, I didn't have time to watch all shows I wanted to see, I saw the shows I've been following.. but I need more time to see all the episodes of Hype and Popcirkus, I'm several episodes behind when it comes to those two. (I started watching Popcirkus for the first time today).
Well, after that long period of time I ate and acompanied my mother on a walk with the dogs ^^. That's today.. oh.. and I've written down all artists I've had as my "The song of today" now.. Quite a number of artists.. I think I'll talk more about that in the near future.
The song of today:
Svenska Hjärtan by Lasse Lindh
Of course I love it! I think the reason why I like so many Swedish artists is because I like emotions in songs, I like when the artist has poured his/her/their soul into it. And I believe it's easier to write a sincere, honest, pure song in your mother tung, and it's easier for me to relate to it when it's sung in Swedish.. because I'm Swedish.. but that could be a false theory.. I don't know...
Anyway; have a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment