I'm not feeling like writing, I cut my hair.. watched tv.. and stayed up until now (04:30, will change the time of the post so that it's the right date) making a picture in Paint (I started right before midnight or something);
I found some random photo of a squirrel with a bandage or something.. and felt like doing something in paint with it.. and this is the result.. so; First I drew the outlines on the squirrel to remove all the unnecessay stuff around it.. and then I removed ALL the color so that only the outlines remained (well.. I kept the eyes (and inverted the colors on them later too)).. then I started to rearrange some stuff, like adding all the "metal-pieces".. and when I was done with that I colored it.. the first two steps are the longest.
The song of today:
Everything by Lifehouse
I like it, reminds me a little of Goo Goo Dolls.. As I said; don't make me write more.
Just don't~
The song of today:
Everything by Lifehouse
I like it, reminds me a little of Goo Goo Dolls.. As I said; don't make me write more.
Just don't~


No comments:
Post a Comment