Seems like it's going to be a tough week.. I'm basing this statement on what I've read in my classmate's blog.. well.. How great isn't that? To return during one of those "hell-weeks".. Well, I'll just.. get through it.. I read the last of my Spanish novel today.. and tried to do some more homework, too bad I didn't have anything to study Math with, that's what I really need to practice.. well, well.. my mother forced me to clean some today.. we took down some old posters too ("The Lion King II - Simba's Pride", "Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone" and "Disney's Tarzan").. Yeah.. I've played some games too.. like DX-Ball and S4 League.. I'm not so excited that school's back tomorrow : (.. I think I'm basically well right now, I'm not 100% but nearly, this morning was the first time since I got sick that I woke up feeling like it wasn't that bad.. every day before that last this week was like "Oh.. everything is so cold.. Ugh.. my head hurts... and my nose and throat is so full that I almost can't breathe".. that kind of feeling!.. And this morning wasn't like that, I had a light headache, nothing more.
The song of today:
It Takes A Fool To Remain Sane by The Ark
I really love a lot of their songs, and yes, I liked this band way before they were in Melodifestivalen, in fact, I consider "The Worrying Kind" one of their weaker songs, not bad, but not as good as "One Of Us Is Gonna Die Young" or "Calleth You, Cometh I". I thought about having other songs by them.. but in the end, there are few songs as increadibly good as "It Takes A Fool To Remain Sane".. it's true and great with a great sound too.
Hajdo~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment