I'm not going to let this blog be a place where I can complain all I want, so I'm going to tell you that I've got a wonderfully sore throat :). I havn't been in front of the computer all day actually! What a surprise, huh? Mostly because I was a little social and spent a lot of time with my family and my parent´s friend... A pretty nice day, I watched "Robinson", the Swedish version of "Survivor".. and after that; "Star Wars episode III: Revenge of the Sith" was on television.. So of course I got stuck and had to watch that.....and now here we are!
The song of today:
Friday I'm In Love by The Cure
Do I need a reason? No. But here's one anyway; It's great.
I'd write something funny yet poetic little sentence.. somewhere.. if I had it in me :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment