Monday, 23 March 2009

A positive smiley

I had one real lesson today, English, we got a test back, I got the highest grade in every part of the test (it was divided into three parts) so I'm quite happy about that.. and the rest of the day; me and two classmates were at a school for "Staden och Framtiden" and handed out or form to different classes.. so yeah!.. Uhm.. I only have one test this week! That's a good thing! And after I got home I wrote a little something that I'm handing in tomorrow.. aaand I watched some webb-tv.. It may sound... like.. well, really boring and so on.. but actually; it was quite nice, I'm feeling great at the moment so it couldn't be that bad.

The song of today:
Wonderwall by Oasis

I'm actually almost really confused.. because I thought, I really and honestly thought that had had Wonderwall with Oasis.. Really, more than any time before that I've said this.. well.. I had to tripple-check.. and now, I realized my mistake and quickly made Wonderwall my "song of today" and it's so f-ing good! For me, 90 percent of the times I listen to Oasis, I listen to "Don't Look Back In Anger" and "Wonderwall" so those two are far, far greater than the others in my eyes, still they are a good band on the whole too. I really was on the verge to making "Don't Look Back In Anger" my "song of today".. but then I listened to both songs again.. and changed my mind.. Well.. if you would have asked me some months ago, I wouldn't even think otherwise than to have Wonderwall for one second.. now, it's a different story... Well, I picked the song because it is a completely complete song that's great, every single bit about it is great.

Sooooooooo Sally can wait, she knows it's too late~ ♪

No comments: