Friday, 13 March 2009

Over and out.. and up up up and away!

Whooaah.. Didn't go to school today either, didn't want to risk it.. so I watched some useless tv.. okay?.. Bye. (I'm sorry.. but that's all I've got to say.. I was thinking a little about how I felt like I was behind the class now and how I would want to have my book in mathematics.. because we have a test next Tuesday... well.. then I thought that there's nothing I can do about it.. I need to relax until I can do something about it..)

WAIT, WAIT & WAIT! I seriously thought about ending it with that.. but I just remembered; two great things happened today:
1. My dad got us tickets to go see U2 this summer when they're in Sweden
2. My dad found out that his cousin had fixed tickets (for him and us) to go see Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band this summer when they're in Sweden.

How great isn't that!?.. So.. At this point in time; I've got tickets to three great concerts this summer.. ; Coldplay, Bruce Springsteen.. and U2... It's great, I'm happy about that... it's just that summer's not here yet.. so.. that sucks.. but I'll get through.. Well; HERE I COME SUMMER!

The song of today:
Everybody's Changing by Keane

Keane is not something I listen to everyday, in fact, for once, it's this particular song I like.. well.. I haven't listened to all that many other songs so I shouldn't say anything about them.. well, I like the feel of the song and the lyrics.. My favorite part is.. like all the way from the beginning of the song to the end of the first chorus, it feels like the whole song is building up up until that point.. well..
....
.

Hahehihuho~

No comments: