Sunday, 8 March 2009

Another sick day

Well, I'm still sick, I feel a lot better though.. AND.. I had this strange feeling.. I felt really good and alive doing nothing and feeling sick today, listening to some random good music.. I felt really good! Despite all the bad things that's happened recently.. I don't know.. it's like I was in the eye of the storm.. emotion-wise.. or something... Well, I'm being honest right now, I really felt that way.. well, that's todays news, after all; I was sick.. I mean; what exciting things can happen when you're sick other that you'd watch some movies and so on.

One thing though; the guy I've done the form and all that during "Staden och Framtiden" with text messaged me and asked me about some things for tomorrow.. and then I just happened to mention that I was sick (even though I will go to school tomorrow.. at least for "Staden och Framtiden".. then I'll see how I feel, after all, I was a lot better today)... and he said that he was too.. that's kind of funny... so we'll have to do this thing.. both beeing sick.. that's just great! Well, it'll work out.

The song of today:
Feeling Good by Michael Bublé

I don't know how to describe this song.. it's like.. really powerful.. well.. I like it, live with it.

Mumbo Jumbo~

No comments: