Hmm.. blogger isn't working properly right now.. for a while I couldn't even reach the page for writing new posts.. so for some moments I thought about not writing today.. for a short while every blogspot page I went to said "Google Error
Server ErrorThe server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.Please try again in 30 seconds. " And Firefox said "We're sorry...
We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later." when I tried to enter my page.. well, it seems kind of fixed now so I shouldn't complain..
I don't think all that much happened today, we copied 180 copies of our form.. and we had some lessons that I couldn't concentrare on.. I think the same thing will happen tomorrow.. sadly.. I think I'm set for weekend-mode right now. Anyway, I'm going to try to study some Latin before I go to sleep today.. Well, in every other way everything remains the same.. As you might have understood; I didn't go to Sofia Karlssons concert today.. I wanted to but it just didn't turn out like that.. well, while we're still on the subject; my dad might have got his hands on tickets to go see Bruce Springsteen when he comes to Sweden! That's like.. beyond fantastic news!.. But I'm prepared if the tickets would slip away under our noses too, can't expect too much, if I would it would be tougher to handle if it turned out that we didn't get those tickets.. oh well, lets hope, shall we?
The song of today:
I Can Buy You by A Camp
I thought about having "Stronger Than Jesus".. but then I realised that I like "I Can Buy You" so much more! I really love the intro the most, even though I like all of it, that harmonica (I would be surprised if it's not a harmonica.. even though I could be wrong, I'm no expert) is just awesome!
I'll quit for today, 'mkay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment