Well.. a sudden headache just struck me.. I didn't think I was one to have much headache.. and yet I've written about several of them the last month or so... Well, ok.. I admit it's been a rough day.. tests and a lot of stuff.. (like performing Romeo and Juliet).. I've watched two episodes of Popcirkus today.. and Naruto too.. I'm really tired right now... but still, this is an occasion worth celebrating.. Beacause; if you were to trust my calculations; this is the 100th "The song of the day", I did start with that some days after I started blogging here... and I've been thinking about that.. I mean, I can't keep this up forever, considering the fact that I've tried to have a new musician each time.. and the amount of performers or songs I really, really, really like aren't endless.. so I'm considering quiting right now, the 100th song.. I'm actually considering the option to take away "The Song Of The Day".. Because; I think it's going to become more and more forced if I continue.. and that will lower the quality.. and.. I don't know, it will end up with songs I kind of don't like all THAT much... so I need your opinion on this matter, really, please say something about it.. I know that there won't be anything worth reading in my blog if I were to take away "The Song Of Today".. so I don't know...
Edit: One option could be that I write all the performers that I think I've missed, because there's some artists left.. but as I said; they're running out.
The song of today:
Men Bara Om Min Älskade Väntar... by Nationalteatern
This is one of my favorite songs of all time, and even though I praise some song every day here; this beast.. well if not everyone.. most of them.. in my mind this is one of the best songs there is, I've heard.. I supose it's the original (I haven't checked it up but I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case); Tomorrow Is A Long Time, and sure, it's good, it's great.. BUT.. maybe partly because I'm Swedish... ; I feel more for the Swedish version, by Nationalteatern.. by the way; Thåström has done his own version of this song; it's on his new album... Well, what makes this song worth beeing my 100th is because both the name of my blog and the username of my blogger account is inspired by the song.. I listened to it when I created the blog... and "The One I Was Yesterday" is simply directly translated from "Kan jag bli... den jag var igår".. and I thought that was a fitting title of my blog, that it caught the spirit of how I wanted it to be. And "Landsväg" is a nickname that I only use here, on other places around the internet I'm "known" under two.. or three other names.. Well.. the name "Landsväg" is one word in the same song.. and it roughly means "main (country) road" (according to one internet-dictionary I found). So now you know.. I love other songs by Nationalteatern too by the way.
Leave a comment~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment