Well.....well.... ahem...Sure could have been a better day, school was like school usually is and then I had to study a lot for tomorrow.. but of course I screwed that up a bit too :).. I played DX-Ball way to many times and wasted time on everything but homework and studies.. well, I did study a bit but not as much as I think I needed.. well; I hope tomorrow's examinations (One Swedish test and two oral reports; one in Spanish and one in Geography) goes better than the Math test yesterday at least.. I'm feeling more and more down about that Math test. Oh well, bring on the good times that's supposed to follow shortly after the bad times!.. Or something...
The song of today:
Det Var Tre Månader Sedan Idag by Säkert
I really thought I had had "Och Jag Grät Mig Till Sömns Efter Alla Dar" as my song of today.. but apparently not! I really like something about the song.. Säkert is great.. but I just can't put words to what I like with this song.. something about the feeling of it or something, the way it's performed, because the lyrics by itself or the music by itself isn't the greatest.. well, I've got to study and get some sleep.
Wooooooooooohooooooo : (!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment