Monday, 9 March 2009

Check, check

I'm just dropping by to say; Hello, I'm still alive.. I guess, I went to school and felt that I didn't have the strenght to stay there, at all, I felt it like during the first minutes of.. going to school, or if not that, during the first few minutes of my Latin lesson.. So yeah, I stayed for Staden och Framtiden to hand out the forms, that was a nice experience, I think we were struck by how big a difference there is between like.. 13 year-olds and 14 year-olds or something.. I don't know, the whole think got you thinking at least. Then I went home.. I just stayed home.. basicly watching comedy.. all day, that was really nice, my father was with me most of the day too, he works nighttime. Really, that's what I've been doing up until now, trying to recover at the same time, I watched some shows on television and some on dvd's.. Lets see if I can remember everything; Shan Atci - Blattefierad, Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity, Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas Special, NileCity 105,6 (Episode 1-3), two episodes of The Simpsons, two episodes of 2 ½ Men.. and RAW Comedy Club. Yup, I think that's it.. so now you've got a full report on what I did in my struggle to do everything right today! I don't know how I'll feel tomorrow when I wake up, if I feel better I'll go to school and go home after the first three lessons (Because of the funeral tomorrow).. otherwise, I'll stay home all day. Well, take care.

The song of today:
99 Luftballons by Nena

Yes, I am serious. Why?; Just because it's such a great song, it's not like this is a new discovery.. I can't even remember the first time I heard.. at least one version of this song, I do like 99 Red Ballons too, both Nena's and Goldfinger's versions.. Goldfinger's version is brilliant.

Aw, bye

No comments: