Wiee! And on a friday! I had Latin first, that was nice, I like Latin, at least when we havn't got all that much homework and such. Then I had some lunch and after that I had a Spanish lesson, I got to do the oral report today, that went.. well.. a little better than I thought it would go.. but then again; I didn't have... any expectations that I'd do a good job!
The rest of the day's been full of like... multi-conversation on msn.. I don't know if that's the first thing I'd do if I had to choose between different things to do.. but it was fun.
How do we celebrate that this is post #100 you ask? You tell me : D!
I noticed Miss Li had a new single too, a lovely and kind of sad song! It's called "I heared of a girl".
The song of today:
Kort Biografi Med Litet Testamente by Thåström
I've listened a lot to Thåström's new album the last couple of days or so, it's great, I love it, I like this one the most out of the songs, it's great in every way. (Apparently Spotify-users like this song the most too, because it's #1 on "Top Hits".. I liked it before it got there, just so you know that. Oh, and Karenina is a super great song too!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 100 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment