Well, I had two reasons for staying home today.. so I stayed home.. I'm not well yet.. and I didn't have time to rest up today either, as I've said, I went to my uncles funeral today, that's what took up most of the time today, even when everything was over.. Well, after the funeral we (my family) ate pizza and watched a movie, me and my mother didn't like it very much.. I know my father did and I think my sister did.. Well.. I hope my teacher got my text message about me staying at home today... when I think about it; I don't care, I just don't care right now. I don't think I'll be in school tomorrow, even though I would like to be.. Well.. I've not decided yet, if I feel much better I will go of course.
The song of today:
Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton
Go to bed! Now : D! It's an order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment