Saturday, 28 February 2009

On to new days

Well.. now I've watched all the episodes of Full Metal Alchemist.. I think it was great.. I don't want to spoil anything so maybe it's best that I don't start talking about the series at all.. overall it was great but I think some elements could have been made better.

Also, I watched Melodifestivalen, I'm more disappointed each week, and that after not having expected much.. well, I didn't think any of the songs was any good... And I'll leave it at that...

Well.. I don't know what more to write, I think that my headache and so on is settling.. I went out with our dogs.. and I didn't look at anything from school.. That's probably and sadly enough the thing I'm going to do tomorrow, the day before school starts again.

The song of today:
Keops Pyramid by Hoola Bandoola Band

I don't think I've had a similar song as "the song of today" before.. but the song I've had in mind ever since I started this blog is in the same genre I guess.. I'm saving that song for later though; I'll tell you this; the song's got something to do with both my username and the name of the blog. So, Keops Pyramid.. Is a good Swedish song, like every other song in the genre; the lyrics are the important part.. I like it.. but then again; I've got a mixture of tastes in music.. I think XD..

"Man can not live on porn alone" quote from Jersey Girl [Maya (Liv Tyler) about the fact that Ollie Trinké (Ben Affleck) hadn't had sex for 7 years.]

No comments: