Friday, 6 February 2009

So do you

I have to say, this is one of those moments I really shouldn't write, I shouldn't write anything here, but I do anyway. The reason why writing today isn't a good thing is because I'm not feeling all that good, my mind is a mess and my body feels torn, I'm not going into details but nothing has happened, nothing has happened at all, so don't worry about it, it's just one of my really low moments, they occur from time to time....

Well, I don't want to describe that more, so I thought I'd tell you about my "solution". I went outside about 22:45, just to take a walk.. I've started doing that when nothing else helps, when neither msn nor games or anything else helps. Anyway I just got inside again from that, the clock is 00:45 (I'll adjust the time for this post so that the right day'll show).. For those of you who know your way around my town; I walked from the old water tower to the very end of "Skuggan 3" (and back too of course), to where the forest start and houses end. For those of you how don't know your way around my town; I walked to the outskirts of my town that's the farthes away from my home, basicly the longest way I could walk in any direction before I'd encounter forest or huge fields (the countryside).


The main reason I don't like to explain it any further is that I don't want my blog to be depressing or filled with whining.

Ok; good thing; I watched "skavlan" on tv today, Lars Winnerbäck was one of the guests, he's as brilliant as ever. The bad thing is that I missed the comedy show "Hjälp!" because of that, why does the only two shows I want to watch have to be aired at the same time?.. I'm just wondering. I'll watch "Hjälp!" tomorrow..today.. on the web.

The song of today:
Man Must Dance by Johnossi


YES! This song is great! I just recently found out about this song, I looked it up on Spotify and I've listened to it about 40 times today I think *laughs*. So yeah, great, not that complicated, does have a great beat and it's also catchy with (to some extent;) joyful lyrics. I really enjoy this song.

♪You & you & you & you a monkey needs to dance so do you♪

No comments: