Monday, 16 February 2009

VARNING! If you don't like the serious, involved-in-things side of me, don't read!

This was a day of active interest in lots of things, after the first lesson wich was Latin, I had "Staden och Framtiden", we have discussed what we got out of the "interviews" from the previous weeks, and how we will continue with our teachers. After that, we had (well, first lunch and then;) English.. we listened to the texts we are having a test on tomorrow, and then we were to study words in small rooms, I went into one of them with two classmates, we mostly discussed our teacher in English.. more furiously as we were getting into the subject, the more I think of her, the more I feel like she's the worst teacher I've ever had, I can handle a teacher that is sloppy or late or even kind of useless.. The thing is that this teacher lacks qualities that I outright demand from a teacher, in short it's;
1. The teacher must be able to teach me something at least. (No, I'm not learning, I'm more likely devolving my knowledge in the subject.)
2. I don't want one or two tests/oral reports -or other things like that- a week. (I just figured out that that is the main reason why I don't have any stamina over for my homework (like Latin and Spanish))

3. I want my teacher to be able to corectly check/correct my tests! (As far as I know, EVERYBODY in my class are getting grades lower than they deserve (it's the same story whoever you ask), she doesn't even look at what people write, she only looks at the key and follow it without hesitation, I know many of my answers DID work too, it was just as correct as the answer that was supposed to be there)
4. The teacher needs to listen, take critique and change! (She doesn't, she keeps on going in her pace, and when you try to complain she blames it on the fact that her parent died and the other were in the hospital (in think it was), of course I understand that that must be hard.. but if she lets that get in the way of our grades and future, then I think she should stop working for a year or two and let someone capable of doing their work correctly take over.)

We decided to talk about it during our Swedish-class, with our form teacher.. we were aiming to involve some of our classmates before and then talk about the subject... that wasn't the way things went down.. first; everybody (especially the teacher who's got most of the responsiblity) forget about us.. so when we finally checked our mobile phones for the time; we were already late for the next lesson (which was the Swedish-lesson).. so we hurried there.. and when we arrived the whole class was in the middle of choosing courses for next year.. filling in forms and things like that.. so we kind of didn't have time for complaining, wasn't a good moment for that at all. And, the forms didn't allow us to read all the courses we've been told since long are great (for future studies) to read.. it's just sick.. I'm sick of all sorts of corrupted systems and other such things right now... well, then our classmates had a minor oral report about some works of shakespeare.. and then we watched a version of Romeo & Juliet.. and then the Swedish-lesson was over...

Then some positive active interest again! Namely "Staden och Framtiden", we started to make questions for forms.. and made a plan for the future.. It's really fun and so on..

God it was nice to write all this.. well, back to my studies, I've had a one hour break today, other than that I've studied.. well, I watched One Piece too.. but other than that; I've surprised myself with how determined I can be.. well, I'll go back to that now.. I studied Geography and finished a work about Jorge Luis Borges for my Spanish-class tomorrow.. I studied some English too, I'll continue with the English now, bye.


The song of today:
Hands by Jewel

Great song! Fantastic voice and a clean, acoustic sound. And, I often love songs because of the lyrics.. I'm not gonna say more than;

"If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be that we're all ok
And not to worry because worry is wasteful and useless in times like these"

That's the beginning of the song.

Goodbye~

No comments: