Sunday, 1 February 2009

Hey! Guess what !?!?

*Silence*.. no guesses?.. Aw.. is it just me or are you guys as quiet as this blog has been the last.. two months? You like the spirit, right ? I get yah', I get yah'. Anyway; the big news is; I AM STILL HERE! Can you believe it? No? Well, me neither, as always; my inspiration to write comes from other people, sadly the person who inspired me to start this blog after my first one doesn't have her blog left, it is gone. On to positive news; I found out about another online-friend's blog just some days ago.. And so that inspired me to write now, 'cause I realized that I havn't written anything.. since last year really XD.. I think of this blog many times more than I write in it and that's a shame, a real shame BUT I will try to do better from now on.

Well....






This was so much fun I forgot to actually have anything to say.. let's see.. I've done tons of things since last time, I will tell you some about maybe the most important stuff later on when I've got time on my hands, until then; this;

Is all I have to say about perhaps the most important thing since last time; UPPCON:09. As I said; more about that later.. maybe. The thing is that I started the day by reading a book that is supposed to be finished tomorrow, yes, I finished it.. But the rest of the day I've been like a walking ghost, seriously.. Can't bring me to do anything else.. well, there's a tomorrow too.. schoolday, woooooopdedadaho! Something like that.

Well, I looked through my collection of poems and smart stuff and things like that I've got on my computer, I write things I find meaningful there, mostly my own "work".. So; I thought I would give you the one that is in English, it's a "saying" (or something like that) I made up;
Life's like a bad rent-movie;You've payed for the crap so you'll have to sit back and watch it the remaining 100 minutes or so

Aaaand finally;

The song of today:
Use Somebody by Kings of Leon

A heads up from my sister (thank you), she told me to listen to it, I loved it from the start.. Unfortunatly for me, when I started to listen to all their other songs.. I didn't find any song as good as this, eventhough they were great too, they were not as great, my sister does have some taste in music from my point of view at least. It's a shame I got to hear the best song first, what I want when I look through songs from some band or somthing is to be more and more stunned by the many different stunningly beautiful and powerful - or something like that - songs. I'm sorry this wasn't the case this time, but I believe that they will have more great songs in the future, oh well, love this song, the whole song through is a great feast, I really fall into the song and imagine all sorts of things, the song is a great storyteller and I feel like I completely understand what is sung, eventhough I probably don't haha.



Well, that's that for now, have a great time.. being you.

1 comment:

oooo said...

:D I'm new at this blogging stuff so I was checking out some blogs and yours kinda came up and I read a bit and I liked it. I like to read about other people's lives and since I'm sick of famous people's lives (all the same) these kinda blogs are really suit my taste!! Anyway, I write to much, sorry! :P Actually I just wanted to say I like your blog! See ya!