Friday, 20 February 2009

Always where I need to be~

Once again; I know I'm supposed to be happy because I'm free from school for.. like ten days.. but I just don't feel that way right now.. but it's not that I feel bad either, I've just got a really bad headache.. put it'll pass.. hopefully!

So, I havn't got much more to say, uneventful day, some Latin, some Spanish walked the dogs two out of three times.. and that's that..

Oh, and my computer somehow got some effin' virus or something.. I thought I was better protected than that >__>.. I think I got rid of the critical parts though.. but it seems like my anti virus programmes won't find it all though, I get some effin' non-internet-based-pop-ups or something like that.. well, it is visually very irritating.. Oh well.. that's Murphy's law I guess!

I guess my cousin and aunt will come over tomorrow.. because I havn't seen them yet at least!

The song of today:
Seaside by The Kooks

I have to say that the accent makes it greater than it would have been otherwise.. I.. think XD! Yeah, anyway, it's a good song, quite calm and it's got more sensitivity than most songs. I wish the song would be longer though!

I said I had a headache, a'righ'?

No comments: