Sunday, 8 February 2009

Not happening!

I feel like nothing happened today, I've just relaxed, really relaxed. I've got nothing to say about today, I showered and I ate food.. Nothing happened.. And this time I really mean it XD.. I havn't done any of the school work I was supposed to do, I guess I'll do it quickly before I go to sleep.

I did come up with an idea which kind of makes fun of all things ever broadcasted on tv.. well, mostly reality television.. anyway, at least I thought it was kind of funny, you don't have to read it if you don't want to, here it is anyway;

Tv-show (A parody)

It starts out with 20 contestants, 3 of them are monkeys, 9 of them are celebrities and the other eight are normal people who qualified via internet the normal guys had to show a picture of them selves and then an international jury decided which one should be in based on their looks. The competition starts out with a quiz, each contestants go into a room and answer the same questions one at a time, for each question you answer correctly you get a clue where to go or you get some kind of means to get there, like a free helicopter ride halfway there or a pair of ice-skates. When that moment is done, the first 10 who gets to the place everybody is supposed to go to (often on another continent than they started) are still in the competition, the other ones are out, if the time goes up before 10 people have reached the place, the last places are taken by "wild cards" basicly famous replacements, except for one of them who's won a lottery ticked and got in that way. Then the ten gets to compete in singing a newscast in front of a jury (meanwhile everybody selects one of their close family members), the winner of that part gets to chose one of the other contestants the contestant's (that is chosen) family member will then be (first revealed and then) paired with the one who picked the person, this goes on until the person who ended up last in the newscast competition. Then each pair will be locked into big rooms, filled only with raw materials, some sand, a smal pool of water and some wild animals, the contestants are to build a camp each, after one week, a human with some kind of strange body-feature (like dwarfs or really bearded ladies) is let into each of the big rooms, they are to create a third camp within the rooms. When the second week is up, the three persons in each room are to vote for someone to leave the room and also the competition, the last week, the two remaining contestants gets to learn to perform a sport (different each season but could be dancing or soccer or something), in the end of the week they compete in the sport, the loser is out of the competition and the winner gets to fight a gladiator (not just any gladiator though, they are all professional wrestlers), they hit each other with gigant rods on top of a gigant pedestals until one of them falls into the water. When the winner in each match is declared, the viewers get to vote, they are deciding wheter the winner in each gladiator-competition gets to keep the prize-money or if it will go to charity.


The song of today:
In Between by Linkin Park

I didn't realize it was such a long time since I listened to Linkin Park.. Really.. Linkin Park means nostalgia to me, I had the Hybrid Theory album.. it was one of the first times I really feel that I started to like music the way I do now, I mean, there's childrens cds left here in my room that I had when I was little.. that wasn't (in my opinion) any real taste in music on my part, often my parents or other adults bought them for me and you are not the same person as a child as when you are a bit older and so on... Well, I'll admit I havn't heard all of the newer songs, I think I'll listen to them more some time during this week.. I first thought I'd pick Breaking The Habit, that's one of my absolute favorite songs by them.. but then Spotify played In Between and I changed my mind, I've only heard that song some times before but it's really great! Love it, even though it's kind of different compared to Linkin Park's other songs.. maybe it's because of that.. you know, like with Nothing Else Matters and Metallica... oh well.. just listen if you feel like it.

Keep up the.. uhm.. reading-my-blog spirit!

[EDITED February 11 year 2009 according to the Gregorian calendar;

DOH! I HAD HAD LINKIN PARK AS MY "THE SONG OF TODAY" BEFORE... I'm ashamed.. and therefore here's another one, to make up for my mistake XD;
Welcome to YouTube by Bo Burnham

Simply because it is funny, beautiful and truthful! As you may've noticed if you've read my blog; I spend well.. much time on YouTube, I like this song and now I've corrected my mistake.. even though it's still there for all to see.]

No comments: