Saturday, 14 February 2009

Bloody Valentine

Well, I've played Naruto-Arena and Soul-Arena (at the same time) today while listening to mostly Lars Winnerbäck, really a slacker-day. The only real interuption was Melodifestivalen I guess.. I'm only going to say this about it; Lasse Lindh and Cookies N Beans deserved better, Amy Diamond and Lili & Sussi sucked and I don't like the new rules.

It's not that I don't want to write more than this, it's just that I don't have anything to write about, I think I'll try to do homework and clean my room tomorrow.

Oh, and I got my Spanish-test back yesterday.. I didn't do well, infact my worst result ever.. I think. I don't know what I'll do about it.. maybe nothing, maybe I'll make an effort to get better.

The song of today:
My Bloody Valentine by Good Charlotte

Well.. for obvious reasons? (You can find my thoughts about Valentines day in the post named "A little bit of everything" posted Tuesday, 3 February 2009) The song isn't about my thoughts about valentine but it does have some tragic elements mixed into a song containing some valentine. The lyrics are great, both beautiful and terrible content.

Good night people!

No comments: