My Geography test will not take place tomorrow, it has been moved to the wednesday after the "sportlov" ("Sport's holidays", basicly a week off, without school.. which is next week by the way). The reason it was moved was because my class complained.. I don't mind but I don't think that it will change my result at least..
Oh, and my parents are going away tomorrow, my mother got into a qualifying place in an online poker tournament on my dad's account at that poker site/client (My dad was working at the time and couldn't play it himself) .. So the qualifying thing was to get to play a live poker tournament in Tallin, Estonia.. so they will go over there by boat tomorrow and they will be home.. on monday or something.. one of them got their trip paid for.. So.. well.. my aunt and my cousin are going to come over during the weekend so me and my sister won't be home alone all that much.
Not having a test tomorrow.. made my day so much lazier, so nice! I had time to shower and shave my face and all that stuff XD.. (NO, NO, that wasn't a serious statement indicating that I'm gross.. it WASN'T! or maybe I should say that I am gross, because only the people who really are gross have to repeat to themselves that they aren't gross.. see what I'm saying here?)
But; I thought my first lesson was at 10... Now.. that wasn't the case at all, apparently; my first lesson was canceled.. and nobody had told me, it wasn't a last minute decision either.. And I hadn't been told.. well.. most of my class had some..thingy.. instead.. but I didn't.. so I could have slept 'til I couldn't sleep no more! My next lesson was at 12.. two hours later.. so yeah.. really great!.. made the time go away with an old.. well... friend..or classmate.. But.. I could have slept so much longer..
Anyway, , , , comma comma comma
The song of today:
Don't Stop Me Now OR Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
I mean.. you can't choose one of them, for me, my choice would depend on my mood.. So, I took both!
The reason?
Just because they are great
I almost thought about having I Want To Break Free too, as a third option, for those flipped out.. whatnots
YES, I like commas.. .... .. .. . ... ... I do..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment