Well, now I've been to the hospital two days in a row, yesterday it was to take the first shot of the Tick-borne encephalitis (TBE) vaccine, my mother thought it would be a good idea.. but she only managed to convince one half of my family (meaning me and her).. my sister is afraid of needles and my father didn't want to either.
Today I went to the hospital to check my acne.. Since things we've tried before havn't helped.. so we got a medical prescription for some pills and one.. thingy.. with.. well liquid substance that I'm supposed to put directly on the skin. Anyway I'm going to use both of them both morning and evening each day for several months now.. I hope it will help.
I missed a little of my last lesson today because I had to go see the doctor, didn't do much during most of my lessons today, progressed some in both mathematics and history.. but not in the other subjects, a kind of relaxed day.
Anyway, I really feel like I've done stuff that needs to be done today.. walked the dogs and other things besides going to the doctor which is the major point. I've only got some minor homework to do now, then I'm done and can go to sleep. A satisfying day
Oooooooooh! *High-five*.. xD.. If you don't understand, just skip it and move along.
The song of today:
Herr Svenssons Dotter by Governor Andy
Well, I've had Kapten Röd before so you might know that I like Sweish Reggae, this is one of the good ones like that. I really like the "attitude" of the song, not too serious and not the other way around either, as always with reggae; it's got a nice groove too.
Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oooooooooooooohh *high five*!! XD
Post a Comment