I've got to be honest, I'm not feeling very well physically, I think it's a suppressed cold or disease/sickness or whatever. Well, I'll get through, I don't want to get into details if you know what I mean. If you don't know, then just ignore that and kindly move along.
School only meant three lessons for me today, two of the ordinary ones were cancelled.
During todays "Staden och Framtiden", we had a meeting with.. well, I guess you could say they're both two people really involved with the sparetime-activities of my town, that was even more inspiring, we've got something to work with now when we create our questions, I'm really excited, maybe we won't have any inpact.. but it's fun, it really feels like they want to see the results of our work and that they can use it. I hope this'll turn out great, at least I have a good feeling about the whole thing.
I'm gonna have a "general" English test tomorrow.. nothing I could study for even if I wanted to, I'm not worried at all, I'm quite relaxed about it.
And I watched the new episode of One Piece today, it's as great as ever! ♪We are! We are!♪
Other than that, this was a calm, kind of fun, day (I could not even begin to compare with last year, when I was in the worst school-class of my life.. even though; in the end it wasn't THAT bad)
The song of today:
Brighter Than Sunshine by Aqualung
I think the song fitted somewhat with this day, calm but generally positive and with the "nothing's-going-to-ruin-my-day"-feeling. I think I heard Aqualung for the first time when I watched Wicker Park, a movie I consider to be great by the way. Anyway; I feel good when listening to this song, that's why it was chosen today. I was thinking about having Strange And Beautiful be the song of today.. But in the end, Brighter Than Sunshine fitted my mood better, both are great songs from Aqualung so I didn't have to think all that much.
Over and out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
jag e asnervös för provet imorgon! hur svårt som helst med sådana prov. antingen handlar de om saker som engelsmän knappt hört talas om eller så måste man använda fantasin under tidsbegränsning =/ jag får hyper! Hahah
Jag orkar inte såna där jäfla "prov som alla i den här årskursen måste göra!" Failar alltid på dom! =(
(Svar till Amanda och Alexandra(Gson))
För mig är det tvärtom, finner lite trygghet i att jag inte kan göra något åt det och att det går som det går typ ^^'.. Brukar gå bra då också.. failar jag väl imorgon bara för det antar jag XD
Aja, lycka till båda två!
Post a Comment