Today was the most uneventful day in a long time, seriously; nothing happened. Nothing happened in school.. Nothing happened during class, and nothing happened during the breaks either. We spoke about sportsmen in groups during English-class, I introduced Jan Ove Waldner to those in my group... And nothing has happened since I got home.
I did watch some Youtube-videos though, I found this Asian guy who made instruments out of different vegetables, mostly ocarinas and mostly carrots, he's amazing *laughter*. I'm telling you, that guy's got some talent.. if not; at least he's got imagination.
The song of today:
Why Can't We Be Friends? by War
What can I say? A great "feel-good-song", I really get happy when I hear this song, then I sing along during the chorus. I love the song, and I know that my taste of music is kind of wide XD
Bye, bye friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It seems your day was as exciting as mine. Did nothing aaaaaall day. Except internet surfing and reading, stuff like that. :D
Wow!!! One piece! I haven't watched it in a long time, the sattelite broke so I don't get it anymore. I miss it. Luffy is so funny! Gotta watch it again on the internet sometime.
Post a Comment