Ok.. I don't even know what I've been doing today.. I guess I checked out some musicians websites and.. played some games on the web.. like Naruto-Arena, Bloons, Soul-Arena and Bloons tower defense.. Oh.. I went down to the centre of town to check if there was any fun games at the local game-store.. there weren't any games worth buying so I didn't do that.
Just now I decided that I'll watch Jersey Girl tomorrow.
The song of today:
Idioter by Markus Krunegård
Honestly; it's a great album, the songs are much greater when they are played together, I've listened to the whole album over and over the last couple of days.. he's got a nice vibe, a nice feeling in his songs, a combination of pretty good lyrics and good music, in the end the combination is great. That's what I think at least.
I wish you yet another good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment