Well, the English test was quite like I thought it would be.. quite easy but full with stupid-ass questions that almost didn't make sense in the context.. sometimes I wonder if the people making those tests actually know English..
Oh, and I'm free tomorrow! Woho! No school !!
Well.. since I got home I've walked the dogs two times, the second time because they called from my dads work and wanted him to work extra.. so he asked if I could help out with the dogs.. YEAH, that is the most exciting I am going to tell you today, you better believe it because nothing happened today.. I.. think.... ... ..
Yeah..
Yup, pretty much sure about that...
Oh, there's a video of me as UppCon Dude.. (the inofficial superhero of the Animé/Manga convention UppCon I made up).. on Youtube.. all you've got to do to watch it.. is... search for.. Uppcon Dude..................... oh.... you....you want a link or something?.. well.. YOU AIN'T GETTIN' ONE.. you've got to work for your reward.. or.. punishment.. or whatever you might consider it to be.
The song of today:
Skinny Love by Bon Iver
A song with a really nice feeling to it, I really like the whole thing, no need to go into details.. In other news; there is no doubt that I like this song the most from the album, the other ones sound experimental or something to me, they are nice but I like this song more.. Well, maybe it's just me.
Dismissed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment