Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Fix'd

Well! I fixed the computer!.. I think.. it seems like it.. Anyway, I had to reinstall Windows.. so everything is gone.. but that's ok! At least I can use my computer again.. so that's basically what I've been doing most of the time today.. Yeah, that's what I've been doing.. I'm done with installing programs and stuff now, the only other things I did today was to watch about 10 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, an anime I've wanted to watch for a long time now, so I'm glad that I've begun watching that. Also I watched some tv and ate, obviously. I don't think I've got much more to tell you guys today, even though the material I had was positive news, so I guess it doesn't matter that much that I couldn't write all that much.

Oh, and you guys showing your support (because of my uncle); thanks! It's good to know that there are people who care, I will remember that.

I've got a killer-headache if anyone wanted to know that.

The song of today:
No Heaven by Justin Nozuka

I've got shivers all over, I found out about him and this song just recently (I saw the cover Sam Hart had done of the song (I usually only listen to his originals)) .. It's so, so, so emotional. I don't think I can describe it without making understatements. So I'm not going to describe it, just know that it's great.

Well.. I guess.. this is.. goodbye.. until next time then!

No comments: