Friday, 13 February 2009

Friday the thirteenth

Today is friday the thirteenth! So much more worth celebrating than the holiday tomorrow, well, in my mind at least. My classmate told me that friday the thirteenth is the day when least people have accidents just because they think they will and are extra careful because of that, I don't find that hard to believe at all, it does make sense. So, I like friday the thirteenth, it's kind of different from.. well any other day we celebrate. So, I hope you had a nice friday the thirteenth, I sure had.

I went up at seven, even though I had my first lesson at half past nine, I watched some tv and did some of my latin homework, it was nice and calm, of course I ate my new (red and yellow-colored) pills and all that... And finally it was time to go to school, the latin lesson was kind of easy going, we got questioned a bit about our homework and then we went to two different classrooms to advertise the Latin course a little bit.. and then we basicly were done and could have some lunch, I met a friend (an old classmate, we were in the same class during 10 years) on my way there, so we went to eat, today was schools version of pizza.. kind of like small pan-pizza squares, it's tasty but not as tasty as pizza should be. Well I ate 10 of them haha. After that I went to the school-library to get a new schedule, and happened to introduce two of my classmates to a "funny" blog me and Simon (the one I told you about in my post from the Febuary 7 (2009 of course)) are running.. (no, it's not this one XD)
Then it was time for my spanish lesson, we didn't do a thing, me and the classmate who told me about friday the thirteenth (beeing so non-accidental) went to the school-library to get a picture of Jorge Luis Borges, we have an oral report about him on tuesday (I think).

Anyway, when I got home (Yes I only had two lessons, fridays are my shortest days) at one o'clock; I walked my dogs, started my computer, laid on my bed.. and fell asleep! God it's nice to sleep some during the day.. too bad I never do it.. I think this is the second time I can remember.. (well, I don't remember being a small child so much).. I don't know why I was so tired either, I've been a little sleepy all day.. well, then the day went on, I played soul-arena for the first time ever, well it's very much like naruto-arena so it wasn't that hard getting into it.

Kenny is in the southern parts of Sweden right now, with my (or rather our mutual) friend from the net that I've met three times, all of them during UppCon (UC07,UC08 and UC09).. they've been messaging me on both msn and via sms since he got there (yesterday).. I don't know why they need to make such a huge point of me not beeing there, I mean, of course I would like to be there but I have my studies (can't skip school for three days) and also my "economy" (it definately isn't cheap to go there) to think of, it's been the same thing with her every time she's (my friend from the net) had someone over at her place that I also know.. Of course I'd rather be there.. but I can't so stop asking things like "are you jealous?" and so on.. if they are having so much fun, shouldn't they just leave both msn and phone until Kenny goes home (I think it is on monday)? Well, they are getting away lightly, I'm in a great mood, they won't (even though it does feel like they try;) bring me down.

That's the show for today.... I think.

The song of today:
First Love by Utada Hikaru

I was surprised to see that I didn't have Utada as one of my "The song of today"'s yet, I had so much to choose from too; Simple And Clean, Kiss & Cry and Passion are all great songs, each with a special touch to them. Her version of "Fly me to the moon (in other words)" is so sweet too! Anyway, First Love still wins because it's increadibly sweet and heartbreaking. I'm in love with the song, it's as simple as that, and I heard this song a long time ago the first time. I don't mind that part (or most) of the lyrics is in Japanese, maybe that just adds to the feeling. I started to like Utada Hikaru's music because of Kingdom Hearts (one of my favorite game-series). I just love it!
♪I hope I have a place in your heart too♪
I just love it!

On to the next adventure!

No comments: