Well... Today I found out that (maybe) I won't have Latin B next year, because some of my classmates from there (Latin A) are not going to choose Latin B for next year.. I do know they all have thier very good reasons and so on.. but I still can't help that I feel a little disappointed, not with anybody, not towards a person.. BUT.. disappointed with the whole scenario.. I'll just hope for the best I guess.. I really want to keep study Latin..
And my English teacher's other parent died.. so we didn't have any English today.. we've talked about it with one of our principals too.. and our form teacher.. but they are reluctant.. I guess they don't think it's a problem as much as we do, I mean, it's not them, but us who are in the shit.. well.. I'll get back to that.
So.. my parents are on their way to Tallin.. And we are doing fine.. I've cleaned my room.. and listened to music.. basicly.. The day isn't over yet so I'll wash the dishes and get to my Latin-homework.. That's how I expect things to go down before I'll sleep.. tomorrow is the last day before a longer period withour school, and it feels soooooo GOOD .. And I suppose my cousin and aunt will come here tomorrow or the day after that.. I don't know which, don't really care right now either
Oh, and I'll watch the newest episode of Naruto.
The song of today:
Songbird by Eva Cassidy
This is one of the many cases that prove that the good people die first (To those of you who don't understand; We discussed religion a little today during lunch, that ended up with us creating different religions, and my religion was.. well.. mostly about all the values I value (XD).. And my first statement, my first truth as the head of my own religion was that the good always die first, and I know I stole that idea from a couple of different guys, but it is true!).. I almost could have picked any of the songs she's done and praise it as much, I mean, you've got to look far and wide to find a more sincere, touching voice.. Really, really.. really great.
Vale~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment