Well.. my father went to my uncle's apartment today.. with his sister (my aunt on my father's side.. again; not the one who was here this weekend, she's on my mother's side).. And when he came home I helped him carry some stuff in.. my uncle's car is outside too.. I think I'm finally starting to come out of the state of shock or something.. I feel like I've been empty since I heard about my uncle.. I blamed myself a little for not feeling all that much and all sorts of things.. thinking too much about how you should behave and so on... I don't know.. but I really hope I'm getting out of that..
I spent the whole day watching anime, another 10 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist.. and I watched the remaining episodes of Elfen Lied.. It was really great.. I don't know how I feel about all the graphic violence and the nudity in the anime.. when I think about it I realise that it was needed to set the mood of the anime.. It was great, a great mixture of themes.. I liked it.
Sofia Karlsson's music sort of helped me today.. it's always such a relief to listen to her songs, what's even greater; her new album will be released next week!.. Me and my mother are thinking about seeing her perform in Uppsala next week too.
That's all I had to say for now, have a great time everybody!
The song of today:
No Joanna by Cajun Dance Party
It's got a really nice sound! I really like all of it.. now excuse me.. because I'm too tired to write more at the moment.. that's another thing; I've been really sleepy all day.. I don't know if I'm sick or something.. well, no need to think about that now.
G'bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You get that tired when you´re in shock and you´re sad. It´ll pass if you just allow yourself to be sad! Hope you have someone to talk to. <3
Post a Comment