I really do feel pretty good about myself right now, I said no to some friends, they wanted to hangout but I really needed to get my homework done.. And it's almost finished! The most urgent one is supposed to be in by tuesday, so I've got a whole day to finish it.. and I've practiced some History for the test on wednesday, I've also read the text that I'm supposed to read before my Latin class this this friday, the thing I didn't do was I didn't write a schedule for my (and a friends) leader-assignment for this wednesday, that means me and a friend will be "teachers" next gym-class, we'll have the class play basketball. So I'm proud of myself, I worked on a lot of homework when I really needed to.
The song of today:
Långa Nätter by Melissa Horn
Once again I didn't know which song to pick, I just started to listen to her, I heard her song with Lars Winnerbäck before but didn't get interested enough to look up more of her songs then. Right now I regret not having done that before, in my mind she is great, really great. Guitar, awesome voice and great text, I completely love all of it. I really like many of her songs, if you like Långa Nätter, checkout Kungsholmens Hamn and Hanna too.. and her other songs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment