Friday, 21 November 2008

Pom-boff!

F*** it! I've decided to write here again. I write when I feel like it, no more, no less, at least I'll try to do this like that. I don't know if I've written that I love my new class in school this year, it's almost as great as my class that I had from the seventh to ninth grade, the bad about mixing the classes from last year is that I have some other teachers too, and the change wasn't for the better, too bad my English-teacher can't teach (among other new, bad teachers). Life since last time has been about school mostly, I've started practicing Parkour with mainly one of my friends again (the other one have joined some of the times too), this time inside, we go to the gym halls of school on wednesdays because we know that nobody is there at that time.

I've only been to Kenny's place once since last time.. I think.. well my cousin came over during the vacations of autumn, that was fun. I don't know if I've told you about this but there's this girl from my 7-9 grade -class.. anyway; she added me on msn all of a sudden, I found out shortly afterwards that a "friend" (we are not exactly close) of mine had jokingly asked how things were working with me and then asked if she wanted my msn, she answered "sure, why not" or something like that.. Story of my life I guess.

Right now I've got plenty of homework, and I really mean it this time, a whole lot of it, I'll try to get most of it done 'til the end of the weekend, my grades was really below my expectations in almost every subject (the exception is Geography).. and it's been that way up until.. last week or something, I feel like it's turning around now and I´m really happy about that... I just have to keep on working hard.


The song of today:
Maybe Tomorrow by Stereophonics

I love this song, the whole sound feels kind of unique and the text feels... cleansing or something, I don´t know how to explain it in a better way, it´s a little "random" and at the same time really full of meaning and it brings hope. AND it´s in one of my favorite movies Wicker Park, I hope you´ll enjoy this song as much as I do.

cya

No comments: