Saturday, 7 February 2009

Relaxed and at ease

Finally I've got both the spirit and inspiration to write (in this blog)! Of course I'm comparing with yesterday's low.

Anyway; I woke up feeling somewhat cleansed from all bad things from yesterday (That walk sure did the trick, going to bed yesterday was one of the best "going-to-bed"-moments I've had, you know, when you feel that you are completely worn out, both body and soul and then you stretch out on your bed, feel great and just fall asleep some moments later.) even though I didn't feel good, I just felt empty and ready to start anew. The next thing I'm starting my computer, eating breakfast, starting Msn. My good friend Simon from the net wrote to me some minutes later, it made my day, I'll tell you that (you'll find his blog in the list of blogs I follow).

So, after that I felt quite good and the rest of the day I devoted myself to (mostly music) culture, I looked around Svt Play, the webtv service of our Swedish tv-network Svt. I didn't know we had so many good shows about culture. I watched all episodes available of both "Hype" and "Musikministeriet", I wanted to watch "Popcirkus" too but time ran away quickly and suddenly the time was 20:00, which ment "Melodifestivalen", the Swedish competition to select our contribution to the Eurovision Song Contest.. Personally I don't like the looks of things, the lineup isn't as good as it could be, I'd like more alternative musicians, now it's mostly boring, flat pop music without any edge. Additionally my two favorites didn't do all that well, I liked Nina Söderquist and Caroline Af Ugglas. Well, I don't really care about the competition all that much anymore, it's just tradition for me to watch it.

I did watch Help! like I said I would yesterday.

Also; another online friend, LostCatAngel really made me feel good and that people cared or something, she wrote sometime during midday or something today, it's good to know that there's some people there if I need them, thanks! (You'll find her blog both as a follower and as a blog I follow).


And; the last thing which may not be all that interesting is that I've had a different hairstyle some hours now, and believe me; that's unusual! I was watching webtv and unconsciously started to gather my hair in my hand.. so when I finally noticed I though "why not?", went and found a tuft and made a knot.
Before:

After:


(I made the pictures in paint because if I want to take a picture I have to ask my sister for her camera and so on.. I do not have the patience, especially since she's got like 6 friends or something in her room)

The song of today:
Jag Vill Bara by Timbuktu

Actually; I've completely fallen in love with the whole album (En High 5 och 1 Falafel), this is one of the few times I really feel the album from the first time I listen to it, it's just great. Timbuktu's got really powerful and meaningful lyrics.. and a great beat. I can't even begin to explain how great this album and song is. It's also the first time I noticed that they added something to Spotify instead of taking things away.

You'll read more of me later on ;D

1 comment:

Lostcatangel said...

Sweeettyy! you make my day to :D

...
....
.....

wow you are go at english Q_Q