I had my first lesson at 10.00 today, so I got to sleep a little longer, even though I'm not good at using those opporunities so of course I was up at 07.30 or something like that. I watched some tv and then packed and went to the local indoor baths, where I had my first lesson of the day, since I had done all other things we were supposed to do before; I had to swim with clothes on, it's got to do with the lifesaving-part of the course. When we were done we took a sauna and then we had to hurry back to school, quickly eat some lunch and then go to the next lesson, which was Mathematics, after that we had Geography and then I was done and went home, it's nice to only have 3 lessons. Quite a relaxed day in other words, since then I've listened to some music and watched some tv-shows on the internet and I just watched the new episode of Bleach. I think I really needed this day, it's been stressful these last days.
I watched Bruce Springsteen's Half time show from Super Bowl on Youtube, all I could do was to smile through the whole thing, he's such a great live-artist. I really hope my dad gets tickets to one of his concerts this summer, seeing him a third time would be awesome to say the least.
Well.. I do have some homework I have to get done before my English-class tomorrow, I'll start doing that now and then I think I'll watch Made In Sweden on Swedish chanel Tv4.
The song of today:
Say by John Mayer
I fell in love with this song when I saw the movie "The Bucket List" barely a week ago, it played during the credits and I felt I had to check it out, I didn't know who John Mayer was, but he's really great, I think "Say" feels really encouraging and it's really true too. I'm good at keeping things to myself, I've got that "I don't want to bother other people with my problems (and presence)"-attitude/behaviour.. I'm not at all proud that I'm that way but that's the way it is, so that's why I feel like this song encourages me. I really enjoy the intro, it just makes me feel good.
Sleep tight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! You like Bleach? I lov it! I wanted to watch it today but couldn't remember wich was the last episode I saw so I just watched Naruto instead. :D
You've got taste. John Mayer's music is sooo good. That song you're suggesting, "Say" is really beautiful... xD Makes me feel good! "Gravity" is also really good.
Post a Comment