Monday, 23 February 2009

Insert a fitting title here?

Let's see.. where do I begin? First off; my parents got home today... they brought candy that they bought in the... boat they traveled with to get to and from Estonia.. Taste's good but it feels like my teeth doesn't like it as much as I do... Now.. over to what they also brought; news.. not exactly good ones either.. apparently my uncle (related directly by blood (my father's brother) not the one who was at my house this weekend) is dead.. I don't want to get into details, so I'll leave it at that.. It's all very unreal and confusing, I don't really know how I feel about it either.. maybe it needs to sink in or something.. well.. I don't know, I'm not terribly down in any way right now so there's no need for anyone to worry.. I just started to think about a lot of stuff. The thing is; me and my sister knew something had happened, just not what; my grandpa called and talked to my aunt (who's on my mother's side of my family).. to inform her of the situation or something.. my sister picked up the phone and heard that my grandfather sounded sad, then of course she heard half of the rest of the phone call.. and then talked bout it with me.. she also said that my aunt said that our parents would tell us when they got home.. so we where a little in the dark.. well, I'm glad that me and my sister can depend upon each other when we need each other...

On to other news; both my parents and my aunt thought that we had been doing well and was surprised that we managed to keep the house as clean as we kept it.. and so on. I started to watch Elfen Lied today.. I've only seen 2½ episodes so I shouldn't say something about it yet.. my only thoughts are that it seems good.. and very different.. with many different elements.

Oh.. and we'll try to do something about my computer tomorrow.

The song of today:
Zombie by The Cranberries

Sure, it's not new ar all, but it's still great in it's own way, it's unique, that's what gets them most of the points.. well, I really like it and.. I'm awful tired now Boss, dead tired.

2 comments:

Gson said...

Sorry about your uncle... If you need to talk you know where to find me!

oooo said...

I know it's not much to say but, I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your uncle.