Thursday, 2 April 2009

*yawn* go sleep

First day of freedom in what seems like a long time.. so what did I do? Well.. first I stayed up a tad bit late, not THAT much though.. and after that I slept like 12 hours or something.. and then I played S4.. like most of the day.. It's really nice to do "nothing" without any worries in the world when you are finally able to do that.. BUT, that's not fun if you do it too much, you can keep it up for 1, 2, 3, 4.. maybe even 5 days.. but after that it gets repetitive.. In other words; I do hope that I'll get around to doing something else too. Oh, I watched a movie together with my father today too; Happy Go Lucky.. it was kind of strange.. nothing "special" really happened... but I liked it.. I think my father liked it more than me though XD.. oh.. and my Mother too, she joined in after awhile... the great thing about the movie was the characters, you could recognize some of them and say "Hey, I've met that person".. even though most of them were a little exaggerated.. it wasn't the generic American-movie character you usually see. And I found out that my cousin had her baby today instead of yesterday, even though they went to the hospital yesterday..Oh.. and it's a boy. I think that was all I wanted to say.... oh wait, no it wasn't.. yesterday 1000apor, one (in my mind) great humor-site celebrated one year, congratulations!.. And one thing more I forgot to mention yesterday; based on a directive from the European Union; The Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Directive, a new anti-piracy law came into effect yesterday.. And I don't like it, mainly because I feel like the government is trying to criminalize... everyone... and because it goes against.. well.. probably the majority of opinions today at least it goes against the reasoning of our teens and other parts of the younger population.. The last reason why I don't like it is because of the same reason I don't like the National Defence Radio Establishment (Swedish: Försvarets radioanstalt, FRA).. because it offends the right to have some personal freedom.. And a special-edition Song Of Today is "Den Ljusnande FRAmtid" by Promoe.. I like Looptroop Rockers (The group Promoe is in) and I like other Swedish rappers too, infact, I like many of them.. oh well, I already mentioned why I'd have this song.. even though this isn't officially any song of today... good night.

No comments: