Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Basketball finished the day

I got home some twenty minutes ago or something like that.. I played basket ball outside for two hours with a friend.. for those of you who live in my town; it was Alex.J.. and the same people should know that it rained during the time we played.. sounds great huh?.. it was raining the most during the last hour until it stopped like ten minutes before we went home.. And it was dark... and cold.. and the ball didn't have all that much air in it (so we played a basketball game called "21").. and the baskets were hanging too low since we played at a school for.. fairly small children... BUT! And this is a really big "but"; It was fun, it was great actually, you may not believe me but it was.. I feel completely worn out.. and dirty.. not dirty in the sexual way... and not dirty in the "eww how filthy" way either.. more dirty in the "I am really roughed up.. tired, smelly, a bit unclean and completely satisfied and OK with that" way.. I don't know if you understand, I do hope you do.. the only other important thing during the rest of the day was that I went to my cousin and met her son.. who doesn't have a name yet.. that was nice.. I'm not going to mention the rest of the day more than this; S4 was played, I searched for some music and found a funny and great video on Youtube; "En Gaffel Kort" performed by Henrik Dorsin.. a parody of Cornelis VreesWijk.. it's great.. made me listen to Cornelis more too.

Bye! I'm going to sleep really well today.

3 comments:

oooo said...

Basketball's fun! Though I'm terrible at it...too. Sports are not my cup of tea. Well, like it but play it terribly! :P Anyway, regarding the music thing, do you know this band or whatever I'm supposed to call them, "Detektivbyrån". I don't know too much about them but I love their music though they're just instrumental. Very inspiring for me. It's given me lots of ideas for stories! I like to write stories. Maybe I'll post one soon. Anyway, I write too much, you're bored by now! :P

oooo said...

Ok, ok, I said I would stop writing but I just remembered this:
I also like Mando Diao, their songs give me a jump and go crazy kinda feeling *in a good way of course*... Wow, I think both the bands I talked about are swedish... woooow.... weird...didn't realise that... Your name sounds swedish too... woooow... double weird... I'm getting this whole swedish vibe here...

ok, sorry, I can't sleep though I'm sleepy as one can get so it makes me get a bit weird... sorry!

oooo said...

I read "100 songs.. I think.. In need of opinions!" again, you're right! You did say you're swedish, I couldn't remember that! :P