This day is not the one I will remember from this week of freedom (XD).. I'd say that nothing happened.. I found out about a tv-show though (not another one >_<.. I'm already following too many...), it's called "Ystad-Haparanda".. I was aware of the project (Two Swedish "celebrities".. (namely Robert Aschberg, a Swedish TV-host among other things.. and Gert Fylking, who I recognize most as an anchorman in Swedens largest radioshow..) are traveling by foot from the far south of Sweden (a city called Ystad) to the far north of Sweden (a town called Haparanda).. (and Sweden is quite a long country vertically)... and why are they doing this? because they are raising in money to the reserch on prostate cancer, the most common of cancer deseases among men in Sweden... and that's the reason why I'm writing their names too, because it is for a good cause they are doing this).. but I didn't know that it was broadcast on television.. so I watched the four episodes that has been showed on television so far through the tv-station's web-tv..
Well.. that was one of two things that happened today.. I think... the other thing is that JMenzel; the author of the "Life, the Universe and Nothing"-blog got inspired by my "The song of today".. and decided to use the same concept.. and I'm really ok with that, it will be exciting to follow, nowadays I always look for new music.. I realized like one month ago or so that music has become my greatest... hobby.. sure, I still like video games.. and Manga (& Animé) and some sports (Basketball and Table Tennis)... but at the moment; music is the thing I'd focus the most on if I had to choose.. or something.. goodbye, have a greater day than I (had).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment