Friday, 10 April 2009
G'night
I'm going over to my cousin, aunt and so on tomorrow.. to celebrate easter.. I don't really care for the religion that the tradition comes from.. in fact, I don't really care for any currently existing religion.. that I know of (I do find religion really interesting though)... BUT it is a great opportunity to first and foremost meet my cousin.. and to get some candy and eat tasty food.. well, enough about that.. I was going to say that today was like yesterday only not in a depressing and boring way.. but I just watched a movie that they showed on TV.. "Underbara Älskade" is the name of the film.. I liked it very much.. I really did, I hadn't seen the movie before.. but I really liked it.. Usually; Swedish movies are not that great.. (with some exceptions of course.. ).. in my opinion most of the great Swedish movies are comedies.. when it's serious it often ends up sounding false, unnatural and artificial... but, as I said, there are some exceptions... and this one was like that.. I was really touched.. that's all I have to say about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment