Monday, 6 April 2009
I'm back or something
Well.. hello there! I'm home again after some time at Kenny's house, yesterday two other friends joined us at his place.. but all three of us went home today, we've been playing games, a lot of games.. Xbox 360, Wii and a little Ps3.. it was fun, maybe I slept less than I should but who cares? I don't want to become that organized, I believe that good health and wellbeing mostly lies in doing things that you want to do, just listen to yourself you know.. I don't believe that there's some precise truth about how well you'd feel if you slept this many hours or that many hours.. but that's just me.. I don't think I've got so much more to say.. I'm having several plans for tomorrow.. I don't know what plan I'm going to follow.. I don't know if I'll go through with any of them.. maybe I'll spend the day outside.. but then that'll be kind of a problem too, the medicine I'm still on (remember?) is kind of making me sensible to sunlight according to the doctor, so I should keep away.. I can't say that I'm that happy with the result of the medicine yet though.. maybe my face is a bit better.. but I don't feel like my back's gotten better and all that... oh well, it's not done yet so we'll see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment