Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Here you go

Hey you guys.. what do you want me to write today?.. Because honestly, today I don't really feel like writing for my own sake.. so yeah.. I'll do it anyway, I went to school today, barely anything new about the threats and so on.. some planing with teachers.. and I think I won't have any tests this week.. more like.. a whole lot of them next week.. and I didn't behave when I got home like I said that I perhaps would... nothing much happened today.. I met the classmates and other people again though.. I guess you could say that that's the most positive thing about this day.. Oh and there was a guy talking about like.. the internet and the risks and so on in school today.. of course, he knew what he was saying, it was just that I already knew everything, so in that way it was kind of boring.. sometimes it seemed like he would say things I didn't know about.. but I'd say that he didn't, not anything really interesting anyway. Tomorrow I might force myself to study some though.. I will deal with some homework in English before going to bed though.. I think it will be quickly done.

No comments: